Keeper Baseball League

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

HELLICKSON??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akwjones

PostSubject: HELLICKSON??   Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:55 am

how can hellickson be considered a minor leaguer? granted he's got less than 50 IP, but he's supposed to be their 5th starter this year...minor leaguers should be for guys in the minor leagues.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HELLICKSON??   Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:02 am

akwjones wrote:
how can hellickson be considered a minor leaguer? granted he's got less than 50 IP, but he's supposed to be their 5th starter this year...minor leaguers should be for guys in the minor leagues.

hellickson fits the requirements that were set. all lgs i been in have that 50 ip limit. so, yes its legal. guy had no spot in the rotation until garza left. shawn, you found a trade partner for hellickson. carry on
Back to top Go down
http://grandslamhitting.forumotion.com
akwjones

PostSubject: Re: HELLICKSON??   Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 am

well it just seems wrong. another reason the MiLB draft shouldn't be going until the MLB draft is done...i woulda possibly drafted him for my team.
Back to top Go down
shawn

PostSubject: Re: HELLICKSON??   Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:13 am

i am pretty sure that you cannot draft any ML eligible player in the MLB draft.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HELLICKSON??   Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:13 am

akwjones wrote:
well it just seems wrong. another reason the MiLB draft shouldn't be going until the MLB draft is done...i woulda possibly drafted him for my team.

? there is no way you could have drafted him on your team. he is only eligible for the milb draft. and shawn picks ahead of you

and like i said, after we finish 1st rd of milb draft. its suspended. i wanted to get both drafts knocked out that way we dont have to worry about. but then the more i thought about it, the more i was leaning toward stopping the milb draft.
Back to top Go down
http://grandslamhitting.forumotion.com
akwjones

PostSubject: Re: HELLICKSON??   Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 am

well shit...i didnt know that...so im gonna need to check all previous rookies' playing time before the MLB draft to figure out if they will be in the MLB or MiLB?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLICKSON??   

Back to top Go down

HELLICKSON??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grand Slam Hitting :: Your first category :: Draft Selections-
Jump to: